Sunday, January 21, 2007

ONLINE WRITING PHENOMENON

I cannot see any difference when it comes to news that are written in online newspapers, like the New York Times online and to the news that are written in the newspapers, like the tabloids and the broadsheets.

The facts that you can see in the online newspapers are also in the newspapers. What news you see on newspapers is what you will see also in the online newspapers. The only difference is that it is better to read using the internet than to read using the newspaper. Because, on my case, when I hold a newspaper, I easily feel the roughness of the paper, which gives me a boring and a not so good impression about it.


In terms of the pictures, it is better to see pictures with news articles written on online newspapers because the resolution of the monitor will give a different color on the picture, compared to the pictures on newspapers, because on my case, I don’t like seeing pictures on newspapers because they look like dirty and nasty.


But, I am not saying that people should be using the online newspapers and not the newspapers. I am just telling the things you could see online and on newspapers.


Lastly, I would say it is always depending on the readers, if what kind of material will they prefer on reading. If they got what they need, then that is the basis.

No comments: