Sunday, January 14, 2007

SENTIMENTS TO THE FIRST GENTLEMAN

I am wondering about the Philippine Politics.

Is it because I am a Korean and this is really not the Politics that I have grown up or is there really something wrong and odd about the Philippine politics?

What I observed here is that because Mike Arroyo, a husband to Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, he is always being criticized and accused of many things. Well, honestly speaking, I do not know if these things are true, but what I know is, there are a lot of criticisms that are being thrown to him.

First, they said that he is a corrupt. They said that he is using the money of the Filipino people in order to gain his desires. They said that he is using his authority as the husband of Gloria Macapagal Arroyo so that it would be easy for him to earn for his money. If we will analyze it, whoever is in the position of the president is always being accused for corruption. But now, even the husband of the President is also being criticized. What’s wrong with this politics?

In Korea, we are really very sensitive when it comes to the words that we speak and the actions that we do. We always take into consideration that all things are for real and all things that we do have accurate basis. But, I think, based on my experiences with some Filipinos, they must first know deeply the true and real story before they would act and say things.

Second, they said that Mike Arroyo is having an illicit relationship with other woman. Is this still very nice to hear? Isn’t people are becoming more personal in affecting the personal life of the husband of the President?

If I were mike Arroyo I would surely feel dishonor and disgrace. I would be feeling all the shames in this world.

Last, people must always think if they really have enough and accurate basis before they do such things, like this, accusing the husband of Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

No comments: