Sunday, February 4, 2007

THE CHALLENGES OF LIFE


We are all facing different challenges in our lives. We are sometimes feeling that we should already give up because we think that what we are experiencing are too much. But in the end, we all realize that these challenges are just a test to our lives. Tests given by God for us to become better and stronger persons.

Like me, my saty here in the Philippines have given me many challenges. But I only consider them as the challenges that I need to have in order for me to learn.

First, I left my whole family in Korea to have my education here. Second, I have a number of Korean friends whom I have left for this. Last, I am in need to handle different adjustments in terms of culture and traditions here in the Philippines.

But still, I feel well because I know that these are only tests and challenges to me.

1 comment:

joanspring said...

Yes life is not that easy. Everyday is like a roller coaster ride, and we sometimes tend to blame other people or God for that matter. But as what our Cf teacher has thought us we all are given a choice. To continue or not continue living is our choice. So the fact we are alive complaining means we chose to live, but as humans with flaws we sometimes can’t help but complain, don’t worry I do that often, I guess its human nature. But at the end what really matters is the fact that we chose to live another life despite its imperfections. Cheers to life!