Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Teacher's and student's....


I do not get the logic why we, the students, should always be adjusting to the demands of some teachers, when in fact; some teachers could not even understand our little concerns.

With all due respect, I highly salute to the teaching profession. In fact, I myself consider this profession as the noblest among all. With this, I have respected for how many years the authority given to teachers. But this does not mean that I will always follow with their nonsense demands. As a student, I was never trained of this function- being forced by somebody else.

I believe, mutual respect and understanding ought to exist in teacher-students relationship. A teacher would not be effective if what she likes shall always be followed. Likewise, though this will sound irrelevant to the previous sentence, a teacher is a total failure if she has no firmness on what she dictates.

To those who possess the criteria I have mentioned, scale your efficacy as a teacher.

5 comments:

rissavilla12a said...

In my point, there are really lazy teachers. I had encountered some from my high school and secondary years. But there are also deserving teachers. As students, we should follow their demands especially if it is a requirement. be will still be the one to gain from it. in every hardships, we learn. but i do not like your topics they are all serious talks. i want drama and comedy. why don't you post something about you? like your dilemas and happiness.

t i n a y said...

we have to adjust students because they are our teachers.. i think they feel more dominant because they know more. there are teachers who are really inconsiderate.. there are teachers who are so kind.. there are also teachers who give their best just to give us the educaton that we deserve.. i guess,, we just have to respect them in order for us to receive the courtesy that we deserve.. teacher will always be a teacher..

ella said...

i understand you yoon, sometimes it's hard to understand those teachers with their demands. i can't see the logic why they require students which i think is not neccesary. however we should obey them for the ske of grades right. therefore we do nothing about it we just need extra energy to overcome those ok?? hehe gud day

almex said...

As a student, we are obliged to follow the demand of our teachers. Our teachers serve as our second parents because they are the one we spend time when we’re in school. I know and I feel that teachers do understand the sentiments of students. They become students once in their life. They have experience the things that w are experiencing right now. The mutual respect and understanding always exist in the relationship of student and teachers. But sometimes, students abuse the kindness of their teacher. Inside the classroom teachers are always teacher and the students are just a student.

Kay - Ann said...

I do understand your concern, sometimes I feel the same. But in our current state being the student and them being our teachers, we must bear with their demands. I believe teachers ask as something for us to learn. They are always working towards our improvement.