Saturday, March 24, 2007

BLOGS I VISITED

These are the articles that i have visited in the blogs of my classmates.

Almex- Letter to classmates
Anna Lou- Life sucks
Archie- 2nd Last blog
Christina- Cynthia
Crisanta- Team Unity
Ella- So what
Fridiane- Freedom of expression
Gean- Philosophy
Jennifer- The hype of Koreanovelas
Joan Spring- What is freedom anyway
Joyce- The most valuable gift on Christmas
Kathlyn- Yes, she's a mom and will always be
Kayann- Satnd-up reporting
Lawdenmarc- Sweet and sour valentines
Mariane- Adverts I never knew existed
Marivic- Senior colloquium
Melford- Untitled
Michael- First day of work
Michelle Jane- How to conduct an interview
Renddy- VJ Hunt 2007 (SAMASKOM and ABMC3 productions)
Rona- I apu ku
RV- Literature is not my passion
Vanessa- My sis

No comments: