Saturday, March 24, 2007

MY EXPERIENCES IN ALL COLLOQUIA


I really learned a lot of things for all the colloquia that we have had during this semester.

I was tasked then for the education. For that, I learned how to deal with people in inviting them to serve as speakers or moderators for us. I learned how to talk to them in a nice way in order for them to be encouraged and approve our invitation. I also learned how to deal with my group mates and understand our differences.
I learned different information from different fields during this semester. Imagine, we are only Mass Communication student but we are hearing different topics from our very intellectual speakers.

I enjoyed most the topic about entertainment wherein I wrote it as the funniest colloquium in my blog.

Well, I would suggest that the colloquium could have been better if there is a nicer place where the topic will be discussed. Also, the place would also give the speaker a more encouraging inspiration for him to give his best. The colloquium could have been more interesting if there were like games aside from serious talk that were done.

But still, everything became ok.

2 comments:

m r y n c r z said...

i had plenty of nice experiences aswell. i met new people and had a chance to conversate with them. thats just the best feeling. same as you ive learned how to invite people in really "inviting" way, i mean inviting busy people from diff fields is a difficult job. especially they had to do it in pro bono. like all we can give to them is some exposure, minutes to say about something and a certificate. i am glad joowon you learned plenty of things specialy in our class. i am also thankful for accepting us and all our differences. i know its hard to be in a place where no one understands you. i felt like that in london before. but you, you manged to last and build friendships with different race.=) hope you wont forget us when you fly back to korea. thanks for the friendship! aja! hehe=)

wildtemperate said...

This is from Archie Sangalang

Well Joo Won I admit I also feel happy whenever I see you because you are nice to be with and you are really wonderful to me. Anyway I like looking at your eyes because it does not look Korean to me It looks a Japanese eyes, what I mean was it is beautiful.